Rollins College and Scrip-Safe have partnered together to provide current students and alumni with access to an online ordering system through a secure website. Rollins College charges $5.00 per transcript. Official transcripts can be emailed ONLY if the recipient will accept it through email. Please make sure to inquire with the recipient if they will accept your transcript electronically PRIOR to placing your order. You are also able to supply a mailing address to have your official transcript sent through the postal service or can request student pickup. Please note that if you wish to have your transcript mailed via priority ($8.00) or express mail ($18.00), there is an extra charge. SCRIP-SAFE charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee). For your convenience, you are able to check your order status and history online through your Scrip-Safe account.
Transcripts are sent electronically each business day at 12:00pm and 5:00pm unless noted in the system. If you place an order to have a transcript mailed or picked up, please allow 2-3 business days to process your request.
Please be advised that if you participated in the Paralegal Program, you must contact the Hamilton Holt School to place your order. Their office can be reached at 407-646-2232.
Two Ways to Order Your Transcript
I. To utilize the SCRIP-SAFE transcript service, follow these steps:
- Go to www.iwantmytranscript.com
- Go to Don't have an account? Pick Rollins College from the dropdown and click SIGN UP
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM (then OPEN IT)
- Print out this form, sign and date it, and fax it to 513-697-0012 or If you have a desktop scanner, you are encouraged to scan the signed form and save the document image to your desktop. Using the Scan and Upload feature, you may then send the signed consent form directly to Transcripts on Demand.
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from Rollins College, just login and follow the steps. No need to refax anything.
- If you are having problems using the Scrip-Safe system, please contact them directly at 877-334-4062 (Toll free Monday - Friday. 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern).
II. For current students, access your student account through FOXLINK.
- Select your Student tab and scroll down to Transcripts on Demand
- Follow the step-by-step directions
Current students who would like to charge their Student Account (not available during the holiday or summer breaks) can complete the official transcript request form in our office and mark the payment appropriately. If you are a current student who would like to pay with cash or a check, please drop off the form along with payment to our office. Credit cards must be charged using the above link for processing.Transcripts will NOT be issued for persons on Bursar Hold or in default on any student loan.