The Rollins College 3/2 Accelerated Management Program (AMP) combines a four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and a two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree into a five-year program. The first three years of the combined program are completed in the Hamilton Holt School; the second two years are completed in Rollins’ Crummer Graduate School of Business in the Early Advantage MBA (EAMBA) program. Successful students earn their BA and their EAMBA in five, rather than six years.
- Term grade point average of 3.2 or better while participating in the program, and a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or better by the end of the third year.
- Attend all scheduled AMP seminars during the first three years.
- Complete at least one internship by the end of the third year.
- Complete all general education curriculum, major, and minor (if declared) requirements by the end of the third year.
- At least 108 earned semester hours by the end of the third year.
- Complete graduation petition and graduation compliance audit forms (general education, major, and minor) in spring term of third year.
- A score of at least 600 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) by March 1st of the third year.
- Submit an application to the Crummer EAMBA Program including an interview process.
The Hamilton Holt School is hosting an information session to discuss the new Accelerated Management Program. Representatives from both the Hamilton Holt School and Crummer School will be present to provide details and also answer questions.
|What:||Holt 3/2 Accelerated Management Program (AMP)|
|When:||Thursday, July 25 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.|
|Where:||Hamilton Holt School, Second Floor Auditorium
203 East Lyman Avenue, Winter Park, Florida
Please let us know if you plan to attend by July 22. Light refreshments will be served.